HP SUPERTRAN HVI is a super-premium quality Universal Tractor Transmission Oils (UTTO) formulated from high quality hydrotreated base stocks and carefully selected additives, designed to deliver the best performance in Transmission, Hydraulic, Final Drive and PTO systems of modern tractors.
HP SUPERTRAN HVI grade is recommended for use in tractors manufactured by all major OEMs like Mahindra & Mahindra, Tafe, Eicher, SAME, Swaraj, Escorts, John Deere, ITL, CNH, etc.
The product can also be used in other off-road/construction equipment requiring UTTO type transmission fluid.
Features and Benefits
- Balanced lubricity and other functional properties
- Unmatched low and high temperature properties due to its high viscosity index
- Unmatched performance in operation of wetbrake mechanisms
- Minimizes clutch-plate wear and brake chatter
- Provides excellent lubrication for gear box and transmission equipment
- Minimizes wear in high pressure hydraulic pump systems
- Superior oxidation and deposit control enabling longer service intervals
- Superior protection against Rust and Corrosion
Meets or Exceeds Requirement Of
- John Deere : JDM J20 C/D
- Massey Ferguson : CMS M 1135/ M 1141/M 1143/ M 1145
- Case New Holland: MAT 3505/ 3509/ 3525
- Ford: ESN-M2C86-B/C, ESN-M2C134-D
- Kubota: UDT Fluid
- Allison C-4
- Caterpillar TO -2
- AGCO Powerfluid 821XL
- ZF: TE-ML 03E/05F/06K/17E/21F